Andy Morgan’s Bullet

Does anyone know what power pole mounts he’s using? I watched his walk around video and it looks like he has custom spacers between his power pole brackets and poles.

2. Member
    Prob power pole brand mounts with some alum blocks for spacers to get the poles past the corners of the hull.. They are pretty wide and not tucked in tight like most bullets. I have the Hydrilla gear mounts and some custom designed wedges by John (jr22), I helped Rich out with fine tuning on the wedge sizing to make sure they would clear on the XRS.

3. Member
    Not sure what Andy is using, I'm using the hydrilla gear on my 20xdc. I was running a fixed 12" jack plate and recently went to a Bobs 14" hydraulic and the pre-drilled holes for the power poles in the Bob's jack plate are about 3 inched further back and this gave me more room, so I built and added some 2" spacers and this set my poles even with the outside corner of the transom. Made for a little bigger foot print and a lot more room between my power poles and motor, before with the 250R, it would hit the power poles at a certain turn radius.