Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thamelau View Post
    Just to humor you, I did it, and I already explained the stretch thing. Thermoplastics stretch, that is a trait of plastic (like your transom straps ). Fluorocarbon has less stretch in the range of tensions that fishermen put the line under while normal fishing activity is happening. That seems to be what everyone is honing in on with the fluorocarbon conspiracy. I would love to hear some more of what you claim to be lies.
    My transom straps do not stretch.

The invisible thing is absolutely wrong.

2. Member
    So, let me get this straight. The guy is "absolutely wrong" when it comes to the clarity of Fluorocarbon line, but absolutely correct in disproving that Fluorocarbon has no stretch. Got it, I'm so glad we can pick and chose what science is correct when coming from the same source...

So basically we have come to the point of agreeance. Fluoro is not perfectly clear, just pretty good and the best we have. Fluorocarbon does stretch, but while fishing it is more sensitive because it takes more force to stretch it. I'm glad we had this conversation and are in agreance in everything I told you about Fluoro in my first post.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thamelau View Post
    So, let me get this straight. The guy is "absolutely wrong" when it comes to the clarity of Fluorocarbon line, but absolutely correct in disproving that Fluorocarbon has no stretch. Got it, I'm so glad we can pick and chose what science is correct when coming from the same source...

So basically we have come to the point of agreeance. Fluoro is not perfectly clear, just pretty good and the best we have. Fluorocarbon does stretch, but while fishing it is more sensitive because it takes more force to stretch it. I'm glad we had this conversation and are in agreance in everything I told you about Fluoro in my first post.
    I'd love to continue this, but you have zero desire to do so honestly. Enjoy your shitty line

4. Member

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123