Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Why get a lawyer. Just take your a$$ whooping and learn to keep your mouth shut.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shafer22 View Post
    Why get a lawyer. Just take your a$$ whooping and learn to keep your mouth shut.
    Cause they are pussies and can't handle it I guess.

3. Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar
    My 2nd year at Umass. Was 21 or so and went out drinking with my roommates. Not sure how it started but my two buddy’s squared up against two guys and somehow this dude who was my age maybe 5’6” with full grey hair was squared up with me. I remember thinking awwww, I’m going to feel bad for this little feller. My two buddy’s decided to walk away so as I starting to turn around the little grey haired guy grabs me and I turned around and all in one motion hit him HARD with a right cross and he never flinched...lol uh oh...he then proceeded to hit me about 6 times in about .25 seconds. He and I get separated, I drop back down to find my tooth, and he and I get PCed. As were sitting in drunk tank, and I’m bleeding all over myself, he says “that right stung”. I said when I get my memory back I’ll let you know how your punches felt. The funny thing is over the next 4 hours, I found out he was also a student at Umass and his apartment was shut down when all of his roommates moved out and had no place to stay. I said we have a spare room as we had roommate move out. When they released us from drunk tank my two buddy’s picked me up we brought him to his apartment to clean his stuff out and moved in with us. Pete lived with us for three years till we graduated. He was an animal lol he never let me live it down and still keep in touch.
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs

I was happy to read that it was in the bathroom. I was thinking that bars in Oklahoma look a lot like a baaathroom.
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    They could've walked away easily. This is how people get killed. If they were cornered then I get it, fight your way out. Those boys knew what they were doing.
    According to the two MMA guys, they showed alot of restraint on the level of ass whooping that they gave. It could have been ALOT worse!!

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Quote Originally Posted by jayfaro View Post
    My 2nd year at Umass. Was 21 or so and went out drinking with my roommates. Not sure how it started but my two buddy’s squared up against two guys and somehow this dude who was my age maybe 5’6” with full grey hair was squared up with me. I remember thinking awwww, I’m going to feel bad for this little feller. My two buddy’s decided to walk away so as I starting to turn around the little grey haired guy grabs me and I turned around and all in one motion hit him HARD with a right cross and he never flinched...lol uh oh...he then proceeded to hit me about 6 times in about .25 seconds. He and I get separated, I drop back down to find my tooth, and he and I get PCed. As were sitting in drunk tank, and I’m bleeding all over myself, he says “that right stung”. I said when I get my memory back I’ll let you know how your punches felt. The funny thing is over the next 4 hours, I found out he was also a student at Umass and his apartment was shut down when all of his roommates moved out and had no place to stay. I said we have a spare room as we had roommate move out. When they released us from drunk tank my two buddy’s picked me up we brought him to his apartment to clean his stuff out and moved in with us. Pete lived with us for three years till we graduated. He was an animal lol he never let me live it down and still keep in touch.
    Good Story thanks for posting

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    Good Story thanks for posting
    that is good:)
    1995 Ranger 690 VS
    2008 Yamaha 150 4 Stroke

8. Real Deal Tungsten
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jayfaro View Post
    This is how it should still be. Have a disagreement, when it's over it's over. I remember fights when I was in school. Couple hours later, we were all laughing about it most of the time. We became better people because of it, and it taught us to deal with situations. Something you don't see today. Granted there were and always will be cases of bullying, but a lot of what is called "bullying" today, was just part of growing up when i was a kid. We all joked and picked on each other and 99% of the time laughed about it. The other 1% was dealt with either by the individual, or by others that had seen enough.

9. Banned
    His lawyer is saying the guy was being a peacemaker so I will wait and see. Just out of character for most NCAA Academic Americans as he is.

There is going to be so much more coming out on this I bet.

10. Member
    Yes sir. I want my kid to defend himself, but that was taking candy from baby, those boys knew what they were doing
    It wasn’t like the brothers went looking for a fight. The football players sure seemed to be looking for one.
    The tough guy bullies tried to take the baby’s candy, and learned a valuable life lesson.

The often-used “play stupid games, win stupid prizes” certainly applies here.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    "If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
    -David Daye

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTires View Post
    His lawyer is saying the guy was being a peacemaker so I will wait and see. Just out of character for most NCAA Academic Americans as he is.

There is going to be so much more coming out on this I bet.

Was the lawyer there in person? He is just parroting what his client is telling him! I'm sure witnesses will be called and the truth told!

12. Member
    Now “Cowboy boots” the ass kicker has started a Go fund to pay for legal help and to repair a damaged rotator cuff.
    Red Sox in 6!

13. Member
    Supposedly there is more to the story. Not sure if it’s true or not but there is a claim that CCTV footage showing the start of the altercation in the bar. There is a dispute over who actually started it. The video only shows who finished it.
    Brandon
    1996 Ranger 362XT
    Johnson Faststrike 150

14. Banned

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1781ccT View Post
    It wasn’t like the brothers went looking for a fight. The football players sure seemed to be looking for one.
    The tough guy bullies tried to take the baby’s candy, and learned a valuable life lesson.

The brothers knew what they were doing, wanted to teach those big guys a lesson. They could've walked away easily.

16. Member
    probably all set up
    1995 Ranger 690 VS
    2008 Yamaha 150 4 Stroke

17. Member
    Those boys knew what they were doing.
    Those dumba$$ bully football players knew what they were doing also...until they didn't.

18. Member
    I'm guessing the guy who bloodied the little guy's nose will have more impact on the outcome of the case than any he said, she said, about who said what to whom.

19. Member
    You know if every state in America had rules for fighting like hockey this country might get back on track. As for the fight seemed that both parties were in agreement to fight I don't see the problem. Kinda funny how tough people are until they get punched in the face.
    Nick Frazer
    YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Pin2win201

20. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1781ccT View Post

how do you know that? were you were there???? tell us how it all went down,, how did the MMA guys nose get bloodied before the altercation shown? what went on out in the bar before the bathroom dance?
    yea the football guys may have started it but there is absolutely NO POSSIBLE way to know that unless you were there.

oh BTW, welcome to Norman.............

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast