Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wmitch2 View Post
    You can save a lot of money if you're willing to buy a year or two old boat !!! I'm on my 5th Ranger and have NEVER bought one new. OR had a boat payment either !!! I've bought them from 2-12yrs old and been happy with every one of them.
    Don't take this the wrong way but this is one of the dumbest arguments that comes up here and there, I went through it when I was buying my new boat.

1) Some of us like buying brand new boats even if it carries a payment
    2) If guys like us didn't buy brand new boats....... then guys like you who seem to have it figured out with buying used boats, wouldn't have anything to buy!!!
    Boatless

2. Ranger Boats Moderator 22RangerZ520R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nojretlas View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way but this is one of the dumbest arguments that comes up here and there, I went through it when I was buying my new boat.

1) Some of us like buying brand new boats even if it carries a payment
    2) If guys like us didn't buy brand new boats....... then guys like you who seem to have it figured out with buying used boats, wouldn't have anything to buy!!!
    +1

1) I'm an ocd neat freak and like my trucks/boats/gear to be brand spanking new. I'll be making this upgrade to a 2022 Z520L with cash, zero payments and owning it free and clear from day 1.

2) Yep!
    Last edited by 22RangerZ520R; 02-26-2021 at 09:21 AM.

2022 Ranger Z520R | 2022 Platinum F250
    Apex 19 | (2) Apex 16's | Mega 360 | Mega Live

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmitch2 View Post
    You can save a lot of money if you're willing to buy a year or two old boat !!! I'm on my 5th Ranger and have NEVER bought one new. OR had a boat payment either !!! I've bought them from 2-12yrs old and been happy with every one of them.
    Nice thought, but the boat he's looking at has only been out since 2019, they're quite scarce in the used market (I've never seen a used one for sale) and no other manufacturer makes anything that compares, that's how I ended up buying a brand new boat of the same model.

Get a price quote from Texas Boat World in Killeen TX. Ask for Josh Brown. Bet they can beat that price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12