Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    No riding yet but it won't be long!

2. Member
    Warm in N.Y. Last few days. Bikes out in the salt and dirt. I'll wait a bit. Got mine started tues after work. Gonna try and freshen up the windscreen with a vinyl wrap. gonna be a beer filled Saturday night to try this one. Oil change and a wash and I'm ready to go.
    2019 Alumacraft 14.5 escape tiller "child support"
    2018 Ford fiesta "pistachio"
    1992 kawasaki zx11 "legend"

Been thinking about it especially today with warm temps here but stuck in training for work all week so getting home late. Also trying to finish wiring the garage so I can get insulation completed. Too much to do but at least when the weather really changes then I’ll be done with the list !

4. Member
    I had a beat down at usps. Sucked it up and got the oil changed on both cars. After I put everything away, steaks were starting on the grill. Grabbed my helmet, dislodged the bike from the pile of snow shovels, ice scrapers and empty beer bottles. Bike started real quick. Took about 3-4 minutes, it cleaned out and was running strong. Slim chance I may have exceeded the speed limit. It's ready to go. gotta finish the windscreen and some serious cleaning. Weather permitting I may start commuting to work soon.

5. Member
    Had a nice ride over 100 miles Monday down to Tn. with lunch on the river and visited a waterfall I go to once in a while, very uplifting--Bald River Falls near Telico Plains, Tn. This is near the Cherohala Skyway, a must ride if you are anywhere in the area.

I went out this afternoon with my daughter for a while. Was 59 degrees when we left but didn't feel too bad. Nice to finally start to take some short rides at least...

7. Member
    Rode all winter except when it got below 40 degrees. But our winters here in Georgia are mild compared to what goes on up in Yankee land. That is what I love about living in the south
    USMC 1966 - 1968
    Combat Vets Association Georgia Chapter 25-1
    1999 Cobra 201S 2012 Mercury 200 Pro XS
    Bird 798 & 1198 Minn Kota Ultrex

8. Member
    Commuted twice last week to work on the warmer days. 40 s in the morning. Most of the roads pretty clean. Lotta deer so it's slow vigilant ride. New boots are really great. Sat out front on the warm night Saturday after work, looked like a lot of people got new bikes!

We had some good weather last Saturday and the bikes were out in force. Can't wait to get some steady good weather and push the damn east winds out of here.. Been in the 40s still pretty regular AND IT SUCKS...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12