Thread: SHO T2 B&B

SHO T2 B&B

Who would you all recommend to B&B a Yamaha SHO T2 prop?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger482V View Post
    Who would you all recommend to B&B a Yamaha SHO T2 prop?
    Mark Croxton at Mark's Props.
    http://www.marksprops.com/

3. Member
    Thanks Jim. Is Mark the best you've found? You just re-powered, correct? Were you able to get prop dialed in?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger482V View Post
    Thanks Jim. Is Mark the best you've found? You just re-powered, correct? Were you able to get prop dialed in?
    Yeah, Mark is the best.

Because of the weather, I haven't been able to finish prop testing. So far, I've run a borrowed 23 pitch Fury 3 B&B'd by Mark. But I still have a Tempest 23P I want to run as well as my old Tempest 25P that Mark B&B'd for me. We started out heavy with two of us in the boat and full (48 gallons) fuel. The Fury averaged between 68 - 69 mph between 5,900 - 6,000 RPMs. Hole shot was amazing! The best run with the Fury was 71 mph at 6,140 RPMs with one person and light fuel. Boat seemed to run flat with the Fury and I am hoping the Tempest will provide a little more bow lift, a few more RPMs and a little more top end. We'll see sometime next week.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownTrout View Post
    Yeah, Mark is the best.

Because of the weather, I haven't been able to finish prop testing. So far, I've run a borrowed 23 pitch Fury 3 B&B'd by Mark. But I still have a Tempest 23P I want to run as well as my old Tempest 25P that Mark B&B'd for me. We started out heavy with two of us in the boat and full (48 gallons) fuel. The Fury averaged between 68 - 69 mph between 5,900 - 6,000 RPMs. Hole shot was amazing! The best run with the Fury was 71 mph at 6,140 RPMs with one person and light fuel. Boat seemed to run flat with the Fury and I am hoping the Tempest will provide a little more bow lift, a few more RPMs and a little more top end. We'll see sometime next week.
    Thanks Jim. Sounds like you're pretty close to dialed in already!

6. Member
    What engine are u running