Thread: Owners Manual

Owners Manual

Evening!

Just joined the family and got a 2006 187 yesterday! Does anyone have an owners manual (from any model that might be similar) that I could get via email to help me get to know the boat better? I'm ready to dive in and learn!

Thanks!

Somebody in this great group will be along shortly to help you M. Just so you know, the manuals are a bit generic, but do have useful info. Best way to get your questions answered is just ask away. We have all been there!

We are blessed to have many people here who have a crapload of first hand knowledge of Champs going way back, and are willing to help in any way, especially the Guru from TX, who prefers to drive boats that run on mud these days
    Mountain Home ChamP 181

3. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mmann32 View Post
    Evening!

Just joined the family and got a 2006 187 yesterday! Does anyone have an owners manual (from any model that might be similar) that I could get via email to help me get to know the boat better? I'm ready to dive in and learn!

Thanks!

I don't have a manual, but have a wiring diagram for a 2007 CX which should match yours if that's what you're looking for. Need an e-mail to send it to though.

4. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Welcome, mmann! Congrats on your 187! Ask any questions and our gang will have answers!!

5. Member
    Thanks so much everyone!

I'm trying to figure out what each of the black buttons do beside throttle. Bilge 1 and 2 are labeled but nothing else.

PXL_20210225_131830778.jpg