Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Yeah Mr Mark is in his 60's of I remember right. If yall could get enough guys with 201's to place a bulk order i wouldn't think the price would be too bad. He lost a good chunk of change on these when they stopped producing these boats. Left him hanging which is sad.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitch'ncypress View Post
    Yeah Mr Mark is in his 60's of I remember right. If yall could get enough guys with 201's to place a bulk order i wouldn't think the price would be too bad. He lost a good chunk of change on these when they stopped producing these boats. Left him hanging which is sad.
    Pitch,
    He could recoup some of that change if he got back to me and we can talk about a deal. Left message again today but no reply even mentioned your name.

3. Member
    Still no response out of Mark I suppose.....
    98 Cobra 201D 98 Mercury 200 EFI

4. Member
    I’d be interested in a deck extension with storage for my 201 as well.

5. Member
    Reckon, Mark is in no hurry to get back to me, since it has been quite a spell since I call and left 3 messages with no call back. I am fixing to reach out to him again on Monday mid morning.

6. Member
    Im interested in a deck extension for my 201 also.

7. Member
    I’d be interested in the extension with storage as well. I currently have just the extension. Mine is a 201D

Simple question, those of you with the extension and no storage, do you still have a hatch? My 99 201 has the hatch/lid in the extension.
    Denalirods.com
    Solarbat.com

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bass-n-fire View Post
    I’d be interested in the extension with storage as well. I currently have just the extension. Mine is a 201D
    On my cobra I have an extension and storage underneath it. I would like to to have make a closed compartment instead.

Just to inform yall of what i did, i mounted a coke crate under my hatch. It gives me about 5 inches deep to store stuff and keeps me from loosing stuff on the floor underneath. I can keep 200 things in there. All my tools go in there, pliers, scissors, clippers, hook sharpener. a small lure box holds most of my dip-n-dye in there. I have sprays, lure knockers, hook removal kit, culling beam. I could keep my weigh bag in there but dont want to. I store my net under there and it doesnt affect getting it in or out.
    Denalirods.com
    Solarbat.com

11. Member
    Mine has the extension, no storage, and has the hatch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12