Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cobra parts wanted

Looking for a deck extension for a 2000 19' cobra and also a labeled switch panel cover. Any leads appreciated. Thanks

2. Member
    May be a a stupid question but are the 190 and 201 deck inserts the same size?

Quote Originally Posted by Pitch'ncypress View Post
    May be a a stupid question but are the 190 and 201 deck inserts the same size?
    Highly doubt they are the same. I had a 201 and a friend had a 190. Rear decks seemed to be the same size, the difference in length was from the consoles forward

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx 201 View Post
    Highly doubt they are the same. I had a 201 and a friend had a 190. Rear decks seemed to be the same size, the difference in length was from the consoles forward
    I figured initially they were different but I called the company that built these yesterday and he only showed the dimensions in his computer for a 201. He was going to check and see if he had one he hadn't scrapped and I didnt think to ask him if they were the same. Have to call him back with measurements and will try and find out.

5. Member
    Talked to him again today and he only made them for the 201's bit said if I could find one it would fit width wise. Said it could be modified length wise if it's too long.

6. Member
    I figured initially they were different but I called the company that built these yesterday and he only showed the dimensions in his computer for a 201. He was going to check and see if he had one he hadn't scrapped and I didnt think to ask him if they were the same. Have to call him back with measurements and will try and find out.
    Pitch,
    The individual you spoke with, did he make the extensions or the extensions with the storage? My '02 201 DC has the extension without the storage, and I would love to find the storage extension.
    I would like to get his information from you so that I could contact him about the storage extension for my 201 DC, and if he does make me 1, I will give you mine as long as you pay ship for it.

7. Member
    Yes his were the extensions with storage that I believe he said had slots for 6 or 7 plano boxes if i remember right.
    Industrial mechanical specialties 870-481-6275 and ask for Mark.��

8. Member
    Yes his were the extensions with storage that I believe he said had slots for 6 or 7 plano boxes if i remember right.
    Industrial mechanical specialties 870-481-6275 and ask for Mark.��
    Pitch,
    Thank you so very much, and I will call him 2morro in hope to see what he has. By the grace of Christ, he may have 1 in medium gray carpeting, which is my color.

9. Member
    Pitch,
    I called Mark and left message with a lady, but I have not heard back from him yet. I will call again 2morro, and hopefully get hold of him.

10. Member
    From our conversation I believe he comes in around 8:30-9 and usually leaves around 3pm. He has some health issues and isn't able to put in the time he once did. He was very helpful over the phone and should be able to make you one no prob. If he had enough people with 201's to make several of them at once, I'm sure it would help the price.

11. Member
    I would be interested in a deck extension storage for a 201 also.... maybe making. A few would help with price as pitchncypress suggested.
    98 Cobra 201D 98 Mercury 200 EFI

12. Banned
    I wish I could find a deck extension with storage for my 18'8 cobra.

Quote Originally Posted by coachallen View Post
    I wish I could find a deck extension with storage for my 18'8 cobra.
    Same here...

Tom

14. Member
    OK, I do y'all propose we do the order? I left another message for him again, and I will be calling him again tomorrow.
    I will let you know if the measure is different for the shorter boats.
    Last edited by digthemup; 03-08-2021 at 03:00 PM.

15. Member
    From what he told me a 201 insert would work for my 190 but the length would have to be modified. All other measurements were the same. Digthemup I'm definitely interested in your insert without storage if you were to have one made.

16. Member
    Pitch,
    I told you that if we can get these inserts done, I will give it to you so long you cover the shipping.

17. Member
    I’d be curious what the deck extension with storage costs for the 201. If it’s reasonable I would really like to have one. I have extra carpet from just recarpeting mine so even if it’s just a bare box that works for me. Let me know what y’all hear back if you don’t mind. Thanks guys
    98 Cobra 201D 98 Mercury 200 EFI

18. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Yeah, on John Storie boats, the length difference was from the consoles forward. It was the same up through the 90s Champions. You been talking to Matt Mosher's uncle at Industrial Mechanical Specialties in Midway, AR?

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    Yeah, on John Storie boats, the length difference was from the consoles forward. It was the same up through the 90s Champions. You been talking to Matt Mosher's uncle at Industrial Mechanical Specialties in Midway, AR?
    TX Champ,
    You have the place correct, as to the fella, I can quite verify, since I have not spoken with him yet even after the calls. His name is Mark, and I reckon based on what the lady said, is an older person with some health issues.

20. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post
    TX Champ,
    You have the place correct, as to the fella, I can quite verify, since I have not spoken with him yet even after the calls. His name is Mark, and I reckon based on what the lady said, is an older person with some health issues.
    Yeah, Matt's in his late 40s, so figure his uncle could be 70 or better. He did the deck extensions and lids for Champion so figured he did for Cobra as well since Storie was associated with them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast