Thread: Lowrance C-Map?

Lowrance C-Map?

I have a Lowrance 9 touch. I was going to update my Navionics chip, but started looking at the C-Map. The relief shading looks really nice.

I THINK the shading works on my graph, but wanted to check with others to see if that was true??

Also, the Tennessee one states it has KY. Lake. Does anyone know if it has just the area in Tennessee or all of Ky. Lake, and does it have Barkley Lake?

Anyone?

3. Member
    I am using the built-in C-Map Contour+ charts and love the color shading capabilities. Once you start using it you find you can't live without it. Coverage is better on the big tournament lakes in the east than in the west, but the coverage is rapidly improving nationwide.
    ciao,
    Marc

4. Member
    I have the C-Map chip that was offered for free last spring. I like the shading. I do find the Navionics chip has better detail. I run both and switch between and in my area at least, the Navionics has better detail.

It cuts off at state line, at least it does for upper Guntersville / below Nickajack TN/AL line
    2012 Stratos 294 Evolution, Mercury 200 PROXS (1B933452)// HDS live 12 with AT 1, HDS Pro 10 with AT 2, HDS Carbon 12 with SS3D, point 1, sonichub2, Lowrance Ghost, and 3 Ionic lithium batteries.

Quote Originally Posted by bb45 View Post
    It cuts off at state line, at least it does for upper Guntersville / below Nickajack TN/AL line
    That is horrible. I would want the map for KY Lake, and if it cut off at the state line, that isn't a very useful tool. And not worth the money for a part of a lake.

Thanks for the replies.