Active Target not working across network

Evening all. Looking for some help and direction as google has not turned up anything.

I have active target connected to a HDS Live 7 (confirmed good transducer) at the bow and decided I would like to be able to network the bow graph with the carbon 7 and HDS12 at the console. I installed the Lowrance network expansion module today and I’m having issues with the graphs being able to see the active target transducer on the network. All 3 graphs will show no source even though I can see Ethernet activity (flashing lights) on both the active target module and the NEP module. I’ve done soft resets with no luck, ensured the latest software is installed on all 3 graphs (20.1), tried different Ethernet cables, and even tried running the active target module directly to one of the HDS 12 Ethernet ports with not much luck. I will say that I was able to actually see the active target at all 3 graphs when it was connected direct to the hds 12 but after doing a restart it showed no source again. All 3 graphs are networking correctly minus the active target. Active target module has been updated FYI.

Has anyone networked their active target to multiple units through a module like I’m trying to do? Are there any settings that I’m missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Member
    What you have setup will work if all hardware is properly working. Your "no source" indicates that the problem is in the ethernet network. Usually this is a faulty cable; but you said you tried different cables. Therefore I would closely inspect the ports on the NEP module and the ends of each cable for damage. Failing everything else I would also try the Hard Reset.

When you have all connected and the HDS units powered on, is the Active Target Transducer software version showing? Go to Settings, Sonar, and see if the software version is even being detected on this page. This is explained in this video:

If you can't see your transducer software on the Sonar Settings page and a hard reset didn't work, and the cables are confirmed good, then I would suspect a bad NEP, although never saw that one before...
    ciao,
    Marc