Help. How to Plug Water Pressure Line .. Optimax 150

So my water pressure line is leaking right into the back of the boat. I have mercmonitor to read water pressure so I'd like to plug the line for the analog gauge. I have searched and searched here and cannot find the appropriate way to do that. I read that it is plugged from the factory, but what with?

Serial Number is: 1B934817

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    You need the following:

859747 Coupler
    859732 Plug

Moving your thread to the 2.5L Forum for you.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    You need the following:

859747 Coupler
    859732 Plug

Moving your thread to the 2.5L Forum for you.
    Man you're the best. Sorry I contemplated posting there, but I didn't consider mine "high performance" Lol thanks again!

4. Member
    Thanks again Euro. Got them ordered. $15.

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    Hey Euro. Still waiting on my parts. While I wait is there any way i can plug this off to fish temporarily?

7. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Brady- touch base with the Parts Department on your order status (I wasn't able to track it by your name for some reason).

If you can find a small enough screw, screw it into the tube with some epoxy on the screw.