Thread: Lynx layout

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    There are definitely some boats, although it’s very few, that a ProMax propeller works well on. Amazingly one of those was a 2 stroke 250 Pro XS on the older 21 1/2’ Jaguar model.

2. Member
    I’ve had multiple bravo props over the years and they are a great running prop. I think after I run the 26p promax I may send it up to DAH and have them work it to say I tried.

3. Member
    What prop are guys running on the 250proXS 4s? I’ve kept my 24 fury 3 from my 2s I just sold.
    Last edited by RTRCraft; 02-24-2021 at 01:48 AM.

4. Member
    I have a 2020 lynx 300. Fury 24 four blade. Runs as fast as I need to go. Great hole shot and mid range. I store my stuff like the boat was designed. Spinning and cranks in port rod box. 20 or so rods center along with 7 3700. It is so easy to carry a lot of rods and get the one you want. I did get some baskets with handles for terminal tackle and other stuff for the starboard locker. Cranks and jerkbaits in forward starboard. Jackets and rain gear behind driver. Tools rope charge box and trailer port rear. Mine is a dual console and I sit on rod box to access most of the stuff I need for the day. I understand those that like a traditional layout. I recommend for lynx drivers to run a few trips as it was designed. Just give it a try. Good luck to all. Stay safe. JD
    2020 BCB Lynx 300 pro xs 4s
    2013 BCB Puma 250 pro xs
    WPS

5. Member
    On the topic of layout, where do you guys like to mount the fire extinguisher(s)?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMikey View Post
    On the topic of layout, where do you guys like to mount the fire extinguisher(s)?
    I put mine in the small glove box by the passenger seat. You could probably also mount it under the drivers console.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12