Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PumaDave View Post
    That is one pretty boat!! I’d love to see one of these in person
    2019 Ford F-150 Platinum (3.5EcoBoost/10spd)
    **Listed FOR SALE**2014 Ranger Z119C w/ Evinrude ETEC 225HO Running Croxton’s Razor 4XL 25P
    Helix 12 Mega G2N’s with Ultrex
    Think like a fish, no matter how weird it gets

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XingEyeballs View Post
    That is one pretty boat!! I’d love to see one of these in person
    I saw a .204 and two .223's today, they are beautiful boats. The glasswork alone is amazing on them.

3. Member
    whats the actual length on the 223. is it like the 204 measured from transom to nose not the back of the sponsions like most ever other boat.
    2020 Ranger 521L, Merc 250 Pro XS

4. Member
    .223 is 22’3”, .204 is 21’7 or 8”. Both measured tip to back of sponsons.

5. Member
    Wow so both are similar in length. I was wondering if the 223 was 23' sponsions to bow.
    2020 Ranger 521L, Merc 250 Pro XS

6. Member
    The .204 has 20'4" of usable deck space. I believe the point was to stick with calibers of guns like the .223. They are really model numbers and not intended to be lengths. That is a very common question that I am asked. Both boats are very similar in actual deck square footage as the .204 is wider at the very front of the boat. I believe when we figured out the square footage of deck space both are within one square foot of each other. Most go fast boats sacrifice size and storage for speed. The Ballistic is sort of a hybrid where you get the best of both worlds so to speak. Its almost as big as the largest and almost as fast as the fastest. Does it have the deck space of a of a Ranger 521C... No it does not. It also does not weigh 2500lbs, it will not run with an Allison, Stroker and most bullets on pure top end but it is a much larger boat. The Ballistic reminds me of a Cadillac CTS-V, looks like a big family car but will absolutely get down if you need it to and ride as good as anything on the market in my opinion. Will it run with a Ferrari..no, but that is not really the point. I tell guys that all of the time when they want to talk about these boats if you absolutely want to go fast at all costs then buy another brand. If you want a big a$$ fishing boat that will perform much smaller than its size then Ballistic is different than anything else being offered currently due to manufacturing techniques and the amount of time spent producing one of these hulls.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12