Got my Fuel Zero lithium batteries today

I ordered them 2/15 at 7:58 PM and they were at the house when I got home.
    12 v 50 ah with Bluetooth for $339 each to my door. Communicated with Harry(owner of business) on many occasions before pulling the trigger.
    https://www.fuelzero.com/FuelZero-12...50-lifepo4.htm
    Blown away by size and weight even though I knew the specs. I had been moving some deep cycle batteries in my duck boat last weekend, so it was nice to pick up all three batteries at once
    EC14B3ED-7923-4606-84A5-F8D88AEEF217.jpeg
    you can see my truck keys in front of the middle battery for reference

2. Member
    • 12 volt Operation
    • 50 Amp Hour Capacity
    • Supports 75 Amp continuous Current Draw
    • Bluetooth BMS Monitoring Feature
    • Built-in BMS (Battery Management System)
    • Built-in Cell Balancing
    • Cold Weather BMS CHarging Cutoff Protection
    • Dimensions: L=9.0" W=5.5" H=8.875"
    • 5 Year Warranty

• Temperature Proof: FuelZero LIFEPO4 batteries are stable in both high and low temperatures. (-4F – 140F operating temperature) and have low temperature charging protection cutoff in the BMS.
    • Higher Energy Density: 4X higher energy density than lead batteries.
    • Cells: FuelZero LIFEPO4 products are built with high quality 3.2V Prismatic Cells
    • Balancing: FuelZero LIFEPO4 cells are matched based on multiple criteria when building each battery pack. This provides a better balanced Battery pack and will help maintain the highest overall pack capacity and longevity.
    • Reliability: FuelZero’s LIFEPO4 Batteries are manufactured by a leading LIFEPO4 manufacturer that is ISO 9001 Certified, RoHS Compliant, UL Approved, and CE Certified. FuelZero’s LIFEPO4 Batteries have been tested to provide their full rated AH capacity and able to provide their full rated Continuous Current Amperage rating.

3. Member
    I recently saw these Fuel Zero batteries. How has their performance been?

4. Member
    How's the Bluetooth app? The link on their site for more into on it doesn't work lol

5. Member
    Just noticed this thread myself. Any chance we can get a photo of your smartphone showing the app in use?

Hope the OP is still around.

6. Member
    I wonder how good a job that 36v battery would do for a trolling motor battery? I’d love to hear how the OP likes these as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BoatNoobie View Post
    How's the Bluetooth app? The link on their site for more into on it doesn't work lol
    Works good, I had an issue at first but turns out I just didn't have the right link, They emailed it to me and took only a couple minutes to sync.
    21 Lund 1775 Impact XS 21 Merc 115 Pro XS