Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Those waiting on AT replacement...here’s the latest.

Talked to level 2 this morning. I’ve been waiting on a replacement since Feb 4th. Now unfortunately...replacement units that are headed for a Lowrance Memphis shipping location have been caught up in the weather woes affecting Tennessee and the FEDEX hub.

The good news is these units are slated for warranty replacement and not retail, so once they arrive, should be out to us fairly quickly. I think I understood the tech to say they may have them by Wednesday of next week.

2. Member
    Just heard that COVID vax are also held up in Memphis. My health provider has a big banner on the website! NO COVID VACCINE APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE.

I work for a molecular biology lab and place orders for enzymes and such that ship on dry ice. We are 4 orders behind, all sitting in Memphis. Good news is even if the dry ice melts, they can just put the enzymes outside to stay cold!

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

3. Member
    I emailed them yesterday and they sent an automated reply that I would be contacted today. I was contacted today, and I was told that they would only replace my transducer since they had already replaced my module and it fixed the "No Source" issue. Thats fine with me actually. I mentioned the 250 units set back for warranty replacement, and was told that those units were already gone. I asked about an ETA for my transducer and was told that they "should" be getting them next week, and that I would recieve an email when it was shipped to me.

Quote Originally Posted by XRD View Post
    I emailed them yesterday and they sent an automated reply that I would be contacted today. I was contacted today, and I was told that they would only replace my transducer since they had already replaced my module and it fixed the "No Source" issue. Thats fine with me actually. I mentioned the 250 units set back for warranty replacement, and was told that those units were already gone. I asked about an ETA for my transducer and was told that they "should" be getting them next week, and that I would recieve an email when it was shipped to me.
    Wow...the 250 gone and I have no notification of shipping. This is starting to suck.

5. Member
    Dean, at this point who knows what's true. I don't remember where i read about the 250 units set aside for warranty, but i did read that.. Apparently they have enough to stock stores, but not any to take care of folks that already purchased. They must be having lots of problems if they've already sent 250 out, especially with all the other folks still waiting on resolution.
    Last edited by XRD; 02-23-2021 at 09:33 AM.

6. Member
    I just mailed my transducer back. Lowrance rep told me yesterday that turn around would be 7 to 10 days at best.

7. Member
    I'm not sending mine back until I see a replacement

8. Member
    This is starting to suck. Still selling the damn things to new customers. They've got our money, so we get back burnered. Doesn't happen this week, I demanding a refund and getting a Garmin bundle. They've got a rebate going again.

The AT looks great, but infamously bad customer service is why many stay away from Lowrance

10. Member
    I called today and was assured by a very helpful man named Brad in Tulsa that I did not have to return my defective unit before receiving my replacement. He said it would be Next Day FedEx. He said when I recieve my shipping notice it would arrive the next day. Possibly before the weekend. Fingers crossed ��

Quote Originally Posted by XRD View Post
    I called today and was assured by a very helpful man named Brad in Tulsa that I did not have to return my defective unit before receiving my replacement. He said it would be Next Day FedEx. He said when I recieve my shipping notice it would arrive the next day. Possibly before the weekend. Fingers crossed ��
    Exactly what I was told. I received my AT and the transducer didn't have any thread's in it for the knob. With .y luck the actual transducer probably works. Just can't mount it lol.
    22 Triton TRX20 22 Pro XS 250
    16 Triton 1760sc 16 Merc 75hp

12. Member
    I was told yesterday by some in Tulsa, don’t remember his name, that they don’t ship replacements anymore until they receive your old unit. Shipped mine today back, transducer and module. Said they would overnight mine once they processed it in CA.

13. Member
    You all that have gotten bad AT kits, would you mind sharing your serial number so i can see how close or far off mine is? I am of course hoping mine is good, powered it up tonight and screen is not blacked out, does show some fuzz and it almost looks the same as my livescope system with them both on in the shop but of course i am not able to water test it yet. hoping mine is good before i go tearing the front of my boat apart to remove my working livescope to put on this "hope it works" AT.

Here's latest, well today's latest...

I called today, asked to speak with tier 2 because that is who is handling AT issues and those are the folks I've been working with. The individual that answered the phone said "what is tier 2, never heard of that" so that didn't start off well but, it did get better.

I got transferred, was only on hold for minute before Jim picked up and asked how can he help. I explained, I've been told three or four different eta's, number of units available, FedEx truck on hold due to ice storm, it's in stock and will ship tomorrow, etc. etc. but still, not received anything. Jim sounded like he was right up to speed on the AT issues and said they've identified an issue inside the transducer, its' a resister problem. All the current stock has been returned. They now have new stock with the issue corrected and each unit is tested before getting boxed up.

The new stock shows as "in transit" to them but he wasn't able to give an eta. He felt like since it is in transit they should have it any day now.

He sounded very knowledgeable and honestly, it was good to hear they found an issue and are not sending out any of the originals. Really nice guy and was very helpful (although he said he's mainly a salt water guy)...

Hopefully these start showing up on our door steps pretty soon.
    Last edited by RdRngR; 02-25-2021 at 03:39 PM.
    2B576211

Quote Originally Posted by RdRngR View Post
    Here's latest, well today's latest...

I called today, asked to speak with tier 2 because that is who is handling AT issues and those are the folks I've been working with. The individual that answered the phone said "what is tier 2, never heard of that" so that didn't start off well but, it did get better.

I got transferred, was only on hold for minute before Jim picked up and asked how can he help. I explained, I've been told three or four different eta's, number of units available, FedEx truck on hold due to ice storm, it's in stock and will ship tomorrow, etc. etc. but still, not received anything. Jim sounded like he was right up to speed on the AT issues and said they've identified an issue inside the transducer, its' a resister problem. All the current stock has been returned. They now have new stock with the issue corrected and each unit is tested before getting boxed up.

The new stock shows as "in transit" to them but he wasn't able to give an eta. He felt like since it is in transit they should have it any day now.

He sounded very knowledgeable and honestly, it was good to hear they found an issue and are not sending out any of the originals. Really nice guy and was very helpful (although he said he's mainly a salt water guy)...

Hopefully these start showing up on our door steps pretty soon.

Thanks for the update. Started the replacement process on my AT Feb 4th. Haven’t received any shipping info as of yet.

I started the exact same day. You won't get an email with a FedEx tracking number until they receive the new stock, then depending on where you are on the list, you'll get an email with a tracking number.

17. Banned
    I feel for you guys

18. Banned
    My dealer placed his demo order and the AT is showing shipment on 4/16/21.

19. Member
    Today is March 2, I just spoke to Lowrance and they told me they have “no idea” when they will be shipping my replacement which was started on February 4. Last week when I spoke to them they told me to expect a shipment before the weekend and I would get an email notification which I did not which is why I called them today Tuesday, March 2.

I feel sorry for them, they have a real mess on their hands, the bass are about to spawn down here and I was looking forward to using my expensive new unit.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadracer View Post
    Today is March 2, I just spoke to Lowrance and they told me they have “no idea” when they will be shipping my replacement which was started on February 4. Last week when I spoke to them they told me to expect a shipment before the weekend and I would get an email notification which I did not which is why I called them today Tuesday, March 2.

I feel sorry for them, they have a real mess on their hands, the bass are about to spawn down here and I was looking forward to using my expensive new unit.
    I am literally in the same boat. I started this process on Feb. 5. Today I was notified that they were going to process an AWR (Advanced Warranty Replacement) and I will need to send them my transducer and module. However, receiving the replacement is unknown

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast