Phoenix 721 LED navigation Light Installation

What is the measurement from the tip of the bow to the side navigation light on a 721?

Phoenix 721.jpg

2. Member
    I thought I remember someone saying 40 inches. Looks to be close to where the front shroud ends.

3. Member
    Thanks for your input. I thought I would get more of a response on these boards, but I guess there aren't a lot of newer Phoenix owners with a 721.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KJK View Post
    Thanks for your input. I thought I would get more of a response on these boards, but I guess there aren't a lot of newer Phoenix owners with a 721.
    The 721 seems to be a very popular model and most people here are both friendly and helpful, so its more likely that not many opted for the built in nav lights and thus, cant help.
    2021 Phoenix 818 PRO/ 175hp Mercury Pro XS, 2 Helix 9s, Mega 360, Garmin 93sv, Livescope, Sea Clear harness.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teamroper60 View Post
    The 721 seems to be a very popular model and most people here are both friendly and helpful, so its more likely that not many opted for the built in nav lights and thus, cant help.
    Thank you for your input, if you ever come across a 721 with permanent navigational lights, please include the measurement, so we can help folks that want to convert their boats in the future.

6. Member
    Just call Phoenix and they will be happy to tell you the exact measurements. I did and had them installed after the fact to the exact specs from Phoenix
    Risen From The Ashes!!

7. Member
    40” either side according to Phoenix. I asked them ;-) But check local laws they may differ from state to state
    Risen From The Ashes!!

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix919 View Post
    40” either side according to Phoenix. I asked them ;-) But check local laws they may differ from state to state
    I appreciate your input. Thank You!