Tr-20x Travel Cover

Does anyone know where I can find a travel cover to fit my 2007 Tr-20x? Just moved and the boat is having to stay outside. Looking for a ratchet cover that will travel and withstand the weather. The original covers were made by Attwood, but they no longer are in the cover making business. I also checked with Dowco, but they do not make the covers for that year model triton. Will I have to go the custom cover route? If so, does anyone know who makes custom covers?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    I found one on Great Lakes skipper

Quote Originally Posted by lbshad View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find a travel cover to fit my 2007 Tr-20x? Just moved and the boat is having to stay outside. Looking for a ratchet cover that will travel and withstand the weather. The original covers were made by Attwood, but they no longer are in the cover making business. I also checked with Dowco, but they do not make the covers for that year model triton. Will I have to go the custom cover route? If so, does anyone know who makes custom covers?
    Aurora Canvas makes decent looking custom covers you might check out as an option. My brother just ordered one for his TR186DC:

www.auroracanvas.com