2005 Skeeter Rear Pedestal Seet

Just bought a 2005 XF225 but does not have a rear fishing seat. I want to order one but is the pedestal have a threaded on non-threaded bottom pin?

Should have a threaded base
    "The handicapped angler"

3. Banned
    Not to sound like a wise ass, but if you bought it, couldn't you just go and take a look and see. I had a 2004 ZX225, the full seat ( Not pedestal ) that came with my boat was not a threaded seat, it just pushed down into the hole.

4. Member
    Well my 2019 FX 21 LE, rear pedestal came screwed up. Butt seat in the front, screws in.
    Back seat, not a chance of catching a thread, I even bought the fishing chair and the new pole.
    No thread. I usually don't use butt seat. Chair is for my wife to read in while I cast....

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OK_BassBum View Post
    Well my 2019 FX 21 LE, rear pedestal came screwed up. Butt seat in the front, screws in.
    Back seat, not a chance of catching a thread, I even bought the fishing chair and the new pole.
    No thread. I usually don't use butt seat. Chair is for my wife to read in while I cast....
    Yep, or you take out an Older person who needs it. I once took out my Chiropractor who was older. Had the seat in for him and when I turned around he was sitting on the deck with his feet in the water. I almost laughed out loud.