Waypoint Deletion Question

I just recently deleted my waypoints from my 106sv. The points are physically deleted. The numbering sequence did not return back to 001. Is this the norm? Thanks!!

2. Member
    One more time... thanks for any info!!

Is the 106 a stand-alone unit or part of a network with other Echomaps? Do you have it connected to a Force trolling motor? Are you syncing to the 106 with the ActiveCaptain App?
    Garmin Pro Team

4. Member
    Thanks Todd! Yes my 106 is networked to two 102s. No trolling motor and have never used/synched with the active captain app. I deleted all data from all three units individually and the numbers still do not revert back to 001. Thanks for your help! Still learning these Garmin's!

With your units ethernet-linked, clearing your user data should sync over the network. You should only have to delete from one unit, and the data then is automatically cleared from all networked units. Check your software on each unit at Home, Settings, System, System Info, Software Info. Current is 15.10. Networked units with different software can at times cause issues.
    Garmin Pro Team

6. Member
    Thanks Todd! I am currently on my Garmin Device page and I'm showing 14.10 for all three units, 2.20 for GLS10, and 2.30 for Steadycast. I only just unhooked my GLS10 during updates. I still can't figure it out. I called Garmin and talked to a couple local Garmin users before I posted. They were stumped. Thanks for your time and help. If you think of anything else, feel free to comment. I'll try anything once. Thanks again!!