2001 Lowe stryker 170

What is your opinion on this boat? Had to sell my skeeter a few years ago for family reason. Looking for reasonable boat for my 4 year old son and I to get out and enjoy.

One I'm looking at the guy is asking $6k. Feel that is high, but have been out of the loop out boats.

Thanks
    Andrew

2. Member
    Going to depend a lot on age, motor, trolling motor and accessories included.

3. Member
    For 20 years old outside looks good. If carpet is original that looks great. Has older evenrude trolling motor, with 2 electric winch anchors, and has older Lowrence finder on it. I know I would replace the trolling motor and pull off the anchors has I have no use for them. Same fornthe finder would replace at some point.

Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    It does seem high but a lot does hinge on the conditions, especially the motor. I owned a Lowe from that era and it served me very well. Most of the Evinrude's of that era were very reliable and durable, mine had a 70 hp 'rude.
    2018 Ranger RT188 SC Black/115 hp Yamaha SHO 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - north
    2018 Ranger RT188 DC Black/115 hp Merc Pro XS 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - south
    14' Mirrorcraft tin boat (ancient) with a 9.9 Mercury 4-stroke, no electronics; catches fish anyway