Thread: F195 trailer

F195 trailer

Is the trailer seriously only 95.5" wide?
    If so, this may be in my future! That's some serious wiggle room between the fenders and garage door opening! I don't plan on moving anytime soon and don't want to go through widening the existing door/opening.
    Scott
    Stratos 285XL

2. Member
    yeah man she is not a giant trailer, i even have the upgraded 2 axel and she fits in mine... Don't go cheap on her few extra dollars I got the sliding tray of the 20F and bow steps

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmd View Post
    Is the trailer seriously only 95.5" wide?
    If so, this may be in my future! That's some serious wiggle room between the fenders and garage door opening! I don't plan on moving anytime soon and don't want to go through widening the existing door/opening.
    Lol, I fit my Falcon 195 in my storage unit. I'm talking like a generic storage area with 10x10, 10x20 units (except in my case it's a 10x30 unit). I think the door width is about 9 feet, so 108 inches. I have literal inches to spare when I back it in, and I have to do it at a 90 degree angle. It's a pain but I've gotten better at it. I used to use a trailer valet but once I figured out how to do it with the truck I ditched it.

So, you’re saying it’s far wider than 95.5”? Specs for the trailer on Falcon’s website have it listed at 95.5”.
    Scott
    Stratos 285XL

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmd View Post
    So, you’re saying it’s far wider than 95.5”? Specs for the trailer on Falcon’s website have it listed at 95.5”.
    Sorry, I meant inches to spare on each side, maybe 4-6. It's true to it's rating!

Quote Originally Posted by th365thli View Post
    Sorry, I meant inches to spare on each side, maybe 4-6. It's true to it's rating!
    Thanks!
    Scott
    Stratos 285XL