Ranger Track System HELP

Hey guys! I recently traded my bass boat for a family deep V aluminum ranger VX1888DC. I am excited to buy some accessories for the rail track system suck as rod holders but I can not find anything on these parts or accessories! Does ranger sell these? If not, is it another company's system so I can go online and buy from them? Any help would be much appreciated....
    2021 Ranger Aluminum VX1888DC
    2021 200 HP Mercury Pro XS Four Stroke
    Serial Number:

2. Member
    I believe you can research VersaTrac, not sure of the spelling, and find all sorts of stuff. Amazon is a good source too. Or if you are a DIY a round head carriage bolt should slide right in the track and you can make your own accessories. Check out YouTube for great ideas.
    2018 Ranger RT188 Custom Jet
    150/105 Evinrude ETEC Jet

I went through the same frustrating time finding the accessories. Try https://www.railblaza.com/. You'll need to buy a mounting base. Theirs is called a trackloader starport. It attaches to your gunnel track and provides the base you'll attach your accessories to. Comes in std and hd versions and also different degrees of angle. If your VX is like my VS, 45 degrees is the one you need for things like cup holders or storage trays so they'll be level. Railblaza is shut down now because of the storms but when I earlier called them for help they were very good. Their US telephone number: 866-610-7931.

Another source is https://brocraftmarine.com/collections/versatack-system. They have accessories but, again, you need a base to mount them to and I couldn't find what I needed on their site.

As rangerman942 said, Amazon carries both.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Coastal Mountaineer; 02-18-2021 at 06:51 AM.
    2020 Ranger VS1782 DC
    Mercury ProXS 150
    Garmin 106 Ultra/UHD 93sv
    Ulterra Quest, 115/90

Quote Originally Posted by rangerman942 View Post
    I believe you can research VersaTrac, not sure of the spelling, and find all sorts of stuff. Amazon is a good source too. Or if you are a DIY a round head carriage bolt should slide right in the track and you can make your own accessories. Check out YouTube for great ideas.
    On my VS1782, I can not find a place for the carriage head bolt to slide in. There's no opening on my track anywhere I can find to do this. That's why I told fieldstream13 he needed bases.
    2020 Ranger VS1782 DC
    Mercury ProXS 150
    Ulterra Quest, 115/90

5. Member
    I watched a guy on YouTube take a drill modify his track to accept a carriage bolt, took about 30 seconds and looked good.
    2018 Ranger RT188 Custom Jet
    150/105 Evinrude ETEC Jet

6. Member
    I have like questions, I just picked up a VX 1888 DC. I'm looking for cams to hold fenders. I believe we have to drill and access to get the carriage bolts into the sliding areas...1/4 inch as I understand. Some issues that I've found on the new boat:

1. Several of the areas have water access and no drainage, which have to be physically drilled. For me, it was the trolling motor battery compartement and the two pop up seats
    2. The tool holder is open to the center small storage is Wide Open to the underlying complartment and holds water, so this will have to be drilled
    3. The right rear compartment opposite the strater battery drains, but takes on water, so cannot be used for dry stroarage - but this has a drain plug
    4. The boat shipped without a cover for the trolling moror pedal, so the point of sale had to customize an installation, including cutting into the container- it has a different material, carpet surrounding the cover which is the non-skid type decking form the main cabin area (this works great, but looks like x$1%)
    5. The trailer front wheel (small plastic tire) failed immediatley and will need to be replaced

One piece of after-market that worked great was smooth seats suspension seat. This fit directly into the existing holes and is REALLY nice on my back.

Things that were really nice on this, includes the basic trailer, is VERY nice, the custom cover is VERY nice, I purchased a custom motor cover from Mercury for the 225 V6 and that's VERY nice.

I am also trying to figure out the rail system.

I don't have any openings on my track but I believe I just loosened the t-bolt nut, turned the t-bolt horizontal, and it slipped right in. Turn so top of t is vertical and tighten up nut.
    2020 Ranger VS1782 DC
    Mercury ProXS 150
    Ulterra Quest, 115/90