Bass Boat Electrical Work

Looking for a recommendation in the Oakland County area for someone to remove(Lowrance)/install my (Garmin Livescope) system..I use Tracker Marine in Pontiac for service, trying to save some money over their hourly rate or hopefully have someone come to my house.

What boat? Putting it on the bow?. Most likely will have to run new wiring to battery and add a switch/circuit breaker for the box
    2011 Ranger z521/2023 250ProXS

3. Member
    It’s a 2018 Nitro Z18. Bow for the Livescope and 93. And another 93 at the dash.

4. Member
    Before paying someone take the bow plate off and see if you can find where the wires run, find them in the battery compartment and again at the console. When I setup our boat it took me a minute (several) to find where the tubes from the bow and stern ended to bring the wires into the console area but once I did I ran a main power wire from the battery to the console for a fuse panel, 3 power wires to the bow from the console, a transducer wire from the stern to console and 3 ethernet wires from the bow to console in about 30 minutes using a fish tape. Not sure how your Nitro is setup but it might be pretty easy to do yourself.
    2019 Ranger 212LS with a 2019 Mercury 250 ProXS 4-Stroke
    Humminbird HELIX 10 MSI and HELIX 10 Chirp (side by side at the console)
    Humminbird HELIX 10 MDI+ and HELIX 10 Chirp (stacked at the bow)
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112lb with Humminbird MEGA 360
    Dual Minn Kota 12' Talon with R&R Design
    Extended Emergency Ladder

If you were closer to me I would do it for you
    Butch Derickson
    2011 Z521 w/250 hp SHO
    Traverse City, Michigan