vacation fishing question

Taking the family to Disney in mid-May and was wondering guides and best route to go. looking for a 4-5 hr trip and was tossing back and forth between bass fishing or a saltwater trip. my boys are 10 and 12 and we fish regularly off our boat for bass, but they are obviously still beginners and learning. any recommendations for a type of trip that will give them a great memory.

we are staying in the Disney area but have transportation and will be willing to travel

Thanks

2. Member
    For a half day trip, Disney offers guide trips on its park lakes, and fishing is generally pretty good on them.

3. Member
    Chuck Pippen....Butler Chain is great for numbers.
    Lightning 6
    2007 TR-196DC

4. Member
    If you take the kids, I would highly recommend the Disney guided lakes and a trip with Disney. They will catch a lot of fish and have a memorable experience... Elsewhere is a crapshoot....

Disney will see that everyone has a good time and catches fish... The lakes are full of fish and do not get much pressure......and they know where to go.
    RT188
    I LIKE boats...BUT I LOVE PLANES
    Oh yeah.... I love the RT188 too.

5. Member
    My kids had a blast fishing at Disney we have done it twice and will do again next time we’re down in Florida.
    2023 Phoenix 819 pro
    2023 200 Pro XS 4s 3B373365

pond boat
    2020 pelican Bass raider 10E

6. Member
    Always look around Titusville for great inshore salt and you get to visit space center check for launches , a little change fish something different than bass

7. Member
    I was gifted the Disney Charter experience a few years back. Was it cool? Yes. But it was way overpriced, and their fishing equipment was subpar at best. The fishing was tough on that particular winter day, which is a crap shoot time of year to fish anyways. When I voiced my disappointment about my experience and their crappy equipment, Disney did offer me another charter experience on their dime, for a later date, but I never took them on it. You will be better off getting a guide trip else where around Central FL for a full day, which will be right around the same price of the Disney experience which is a max of 4 hours. Just my .02
    2019 Vexus 1880 w/ Mercury Pro-XS 115 4-stroke, MK 80lb Fortex, Twin Helix 7 Birds, Pro II PowerPole. AEguideservice.com

8. Member
    Awesome thanks for info

9. Member
    Warrior 2 bass guide service. Nick Kefalides (910) 442-9225
    I don't always post or reply but when I do, I...?

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning 6 View Post
    Chuck Pippen....Butler Chain is great for numbers.
    He also guides on Toho. Good numbers, bigger bass.
    2000 Ranger 518vx - 2019 Mercury Pro xs 200

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboat View Post
    For a half day trip, Disney offers guide trips on its park lakes, and fishing is generally pretty good on them.

do this......it’s an amazing experience. You will catch huge numbers with Disney in the back drop.

they fish shiners and artificial off pontoon boats. The kids will love it.
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo