Thread: Cumberland

Cumberland

Going to be coming down at the end of the month from Indiana. Can anyone tell me what the lake level is right now. How far below normal pool is it right now. Can you get in any of the big creek arms close to Conley Bottom like White Oak and Faubush. Does Fishin Creek have much water in it back as far as Lees Ford.
    Dustin Davis
    Fish the days no one else wants to!!

2009 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha 4stroke
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    HDS Gen3 12/HDS Carbon 9

2. Member
    Can't tell you about specific creeks but here is a website that tracks the level. Lake Cumberland Water Level (uslakes.info)

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgorrell.tcp View Post
    Can't tell you about specific creeks but here is a website that tracks the level. Lake Cumberland Water Level (uslakes.info)
    Thank you sir
    Dustin Davis
    Fish the days no one else wants to!!

2009 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha 4stroke
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    HDS Gen3 12/HDS Carbon 9

edit...realized link was already posted in reply #2

The good thing about the above link is you can go back and look at a 6 year history. If you know a particular day or time frame you done well and wonder what the water level was on that particular day, you can use that chart to look back at the exact day. Plus if you recall this or that boat ramp was usable or not usable you can go back and look at the chart to see what the specific level was for that particular day.
    Last edited by JR19; 02-12-2021 at 10:47 PM.

5. Member
    23 Feet below summer pool or 10 feet above winter pool. No launching at Fishing Creek ramp the last time i was there, but that's been awhile. Lees Ford should be fine. Yes you can still run a good ways up the major creeks. Still a lot of water just not much in the very upper heads of the creeks. Unless it's changed it's been very tough, but i don't have a clue right now whether the bite has picked up or not because i haven't been in over a month myself.

6. Member
    Need a warm up- too damn cold here- very few fishing, I drop by lake Cumberland outdoors every morning or so and it’s flat dead- haven’t seen a boat in several days