My New CX 20 is done and I cant go get it yet

Earl let me know Tuesday that it is done and ready for me to come get it, Wednesday we had ice and sleet and first of next week heavy snow all week. We haven't had any measurable snow in two years now look what happens.

Thats a bummer. Been rough in WV also. Im ready for spring. Im liking the CX20 I think that's my next boat.
    2022 Caymas cx20pro 250 Pro XS s/n 3B099812

3. Member
    RR - We’re in the same “boat”. I’m picking up mine next week!

Sneak peak.. Custom blue lettering to match the boat

Blue.PNG
    Last edited by DMart1; 02-12-2021 at 08:31 PM.

4. Member
    Rodney- If you don't mind, what made you choose the 20 over the 21? I'm looking at Caymas (coming out of a Ranger Z21) and am debating on the 20 vs. 21. Would enjoy some insight, please.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flippingmagician View Post
    Rodney- If you don't mind, what made you choose the 20 over the 21? I'm looking at Caymas (coming out of a Ranger Z21) and am debating on the 20 vs. 21. Would enjoy some insight, please.
    Its the basic reason i always ran a Z 520 over the Z521, the 520 handles and maneuvers so much better in those high rollers on Ky Lake, you tell it to do something and it does immediately. I am pretty sure the CX 20 will be close the same way in those rollers. It doesn't take just a second to get in some bad trouble in those tall rollers.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRodney View Post
    Its the basic reason i always ran a Z 520 over the Z521, the 520 handles and maneuvers so much better in those high rollers on Ky Lake, you tell it to do something and it does immediately. I am pretty sure the CX 20 will be close the same way in those rollers. It doesn't take just a second to get in some bad trouble in those tall rollers.

Thank you, sir. I appreciate the feedback and the detailed information. I'm looking forward to seeing my first Caymas in person once the snow is off the ground here in Illinois. Most likely will be headed to Hitec Outdoors as they're the closest dealer to me and I've read good things about them.

Thanks again!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flippingmagician View Post
    Thank you, sir. I appreciate the feedback and the detailed information. I'm looking forward to seeing my first Caymas in person once the snow is off the ground here in Illinois. Most likely will be headed to Hitec Outdoors as they're the closest dealer to me and I've read good things about them.

Thanks again!
    The CX 21 would be the best ride on say a 2 foot chop by a little bit though, lots of folks want go when we have those 5 foot rollers, i fought them for years but not any longer. I also like the extra 2 to 3 mph difference and after talking with Earl he pretty well confirmed it. You will love the guys at HITEC they flat out know what to do RIGHT when installing electronics you want regret it one bit. When you decide to go talk see Brandon Hunter, tell him i sent you he flat out knows the latest fishing options and how to use them.
    Last edited by CaymasRodney; 03-17-2021 at 03:16 PM.