Thread: MJLB OTC

MJLB OTC

I first heard about this on here a while back, I got in at .05, currently sitting at .20 but it did run up to .25 today. I think this company has real potential and I'm considering putting a few extra thousand towards it. Currently sitting on 18k shares. What are your thoughts?

2. Member
    Just curious why you think it has potential? I know nothing about it, but the chart doesn't look too appealing. On the other end of the spectrum, the company I work for has jumped into a fleet management/tracking system that has great potential. Locations of 100+ pieces of heavy machinery at the click of a button.

3. Member
    They seem on their way down from their .25 H, and closed at .188 today. It seems that you are up 2100, so I would watch.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by King31 View Post
    Just curious why you think it has potential? I know nothing about it, but the chart doesn't look too appealing. On the other end of the spectrum, the company I work for has jumped into a fleet management/tracking system that has great potential. Locations of 100+ pieces of heavy machinery at the click of a button.
    This is exactly what they're getting into. Real time ELD tracking systems. They have secured deals with satellite companies and acquired vexxar tracking systems. They're just getting started, I really think it's going to turn up quickly. Check out their twitter and related news. Ultrack

Here is a quick link about ELD becoming mandatory for Canadian Trucking
    https://tc.canada.ca/en/road-transpo...-you-need-know
    Last edited by AustinV; 02-13-2021 at 08:07 AM.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinV View Post
    This is exactly what they're getting into. Real time ELD tracking systems. They have secured deals with satellite companies and acquired vexxar tracking systems. They're just getting started, I really think it's going to turn up quickly. Check out their twitter and related news. Ultrack

Here is a quick link about ELD becoming mandatory for Canadian Trucking
    https://tc.canada.ca/en/road-transpo...-you-need-know
    Austin,
    Big trucking companies have been auto logging for a long time. My cousin was an OTR trucker.