Thread: Palaniuk

Palaniuk

Would somebody please tell him in the next 2 minutes they are going to school when they drop the water ......

I was in Rodman Day 1 the 11th.......6-7 pros flat out 60-70mph came by about 11:30am from the lock...I could not understand why none hit a stump in the channel...
    so many were there the day before...then was told later at Kenwood launch "they raised the water the night of the 10th about 2 feet"...
    no wonder my mats looked much smaller....had a 5.51# the 10th so that was that...

2018 Z19/200 Optimax 2 stroker 24x3 Fury Ultrex 112
    Lowrance HDS 12/9 Lives with 3 in 1 ducers

Quote Originally Posted by reelman View Post
    I was in Rodman Day 1 the 11th.......6-7 pros flat out 60-70mph came by about 11:30am from the lock...I could not understand why none hit a stump in the channel...
    so many were there the day before...then was told later at Kenwood launch "they raised the water the night of the 10th about 2 feet"...
    no wonder my mats looked much smaller....had a 5.51# the 10th so that was that...
    you know I was wondering the same thing, why no reports of hits or damage from Rodman. So many anglers who've never seen it/not aware of all the stumps/etc... I figured we would hear horror stories.

4. dartag1829
    How long does it take to get from Palatka to Rodman. Was interesting the last day on Live that Walters was the only one in that huge lock.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    How long does it take to get from Palatka to Rodman. Was interesting the last day on Live that Walters was the only one in that huge lock.
    It’s 15 miles from PCD to the locks

6. Member
    Rodman is pretty clear running now if you know what you're doing. If not well....

I try to always stay under 85 in there though.
    Stroker / 250xs
    Triton 180 / 175 pro xs

7. Banned
    Mark, my wife refers to yall as the guys with the helmets! A few years back when we left the locks headed to the pool u went by us like we sitting still. When we stoped she said those guys had masks on. I laughed and said yea, mark is a little faster than us.