Thread: MOTNF

MOTNF

Andretti Group, Andretti Autosports has invested heavily, and Michael Andretti stated that hydrogen will be the next racing fuel, since EV will not be able to maintain the power needed for a full 500 mile race in any sport. They own close to 1K fueling stations in CA, and will be retrofitting them.
    Any thoughts on this stock. Thank you in advance for any info and suggestions.

2. Member
    It's an interesting thought for sure.

3. Member
    I read into the process, and it seems very feasible with minor changes to fueling procedures and engine internal components. According to Andretti, if you are running a CNG engine, you don't need to change mechanicals but only tune.
    I have been wrenching on cars for 50 yrs, and I have met Mario and family several times with several stories shared of our racing interests.

Started a small position ystday

4. Member
    digthemup....

How was the applefest this past year? lol I grew up in Spencerport.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OHellnofishin View Post
    digthemup....

How was the applefest this past year? lol I grew up in Spencerport.
    Everything cancelled including Canal Days in Spencerport. Kinda sucked for festivals and car shows, and we weren't able to schedule anything for this yr also. We did 1 show at Log Cabin in Palmyra, but troopers showed up closing the place down breathing fire on the owner about loosing is liquor license.
    When did you move to TX?