Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Member
    I just sent Stratos XL NC $151.25 via Venmo, that includes the $40. for the remaining tournies at his request. I reached out to sdbrison to remind him to send me back the $63.75. thanks!
    2021 Vexus AVX2080
    Sapphire Blue
    Mercury 200 Pro XS
    Garmin Force
    Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv (2)
    Garmin LV34
    Ionic 125/100 lithium batteries

After much thought and meditation, I decided to return the winnings that I didn't deserve instead of deleting my profile and disappearing from Bassboatcentral forever. But just to let yall know you broke my wife's heart and now my dad's pissed at me . Had to take back the super nice set of Walmart earrings I had purchased from my wife. My dad's birthday is this weekend and I had promised him I would take him out for some fancy dining at McDonalds, had to cancel that also.

If the money's a little short it's because I couldn't figure out how to return the 6 pack of Keystone light I drank in celebration of such a wind fall of winnings from my short lived 2nd place finish.

Congrats to the winners!
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

3. Member
    My bad......................
    2021 Vexus AVX2080
    Sapphire Blue
    Mercury 200 Pro XS
    Garmin Force
    Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv (2)
    Garmin LV34
    Ionic 125/100 lithium batteries

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345