Thread: Raptor install

Question Raptor install

Any one here installed Raptors on a Hydrodynamics Rapid jack? How about installing the sandwich adapter brackets? If so how far away from the jackplate is the sandwich bracket? Reason is the adjuster nut sticks out a good inch from the jackplate.

2. Member
    I ended up using the pp brackets specified on the pp bracket wizard. They still required cutting to make them fit.

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Hydrodynamics sells a spacer for the sidemount Power Pole brackets, (imagine could be used for raptors) just have to give them a call
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 02-11-2021 at 10:59 PM.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    Hydrodynamics sells a spacer for the Power Pole brackets, (imagine could be used for raptors) just have to give them a call
    I talked to Steve before making the post. That’s why I was asking about the port side bracket. Thank you for your response.

5. Member
    I’ll definitely find out tomorrow when I receive my sandwich brackets in. I’m going to put the unboxing, install and different setups on my YouTube channel.

Channel is Dead Nutz Outdoors

like and subscribe if you want to see them when I put them up. Thank you Jamie.