Sundial...who got in...and is it reddit fueled..

so...ya...its running like crypto today I got in at a dollar something and today watched my portfolio play trampoline. Its looking like its reddit fueled is this their next push? Gonna be hard with billions of shares and low ratio value but who knows.

2. Member
    I just started messing around with buying stocks and I got in at 1.20. Wish I would’ve put more in. Lol. Also bought some ZYNE and it’s been doing very well. Bought some NAKD and INQD. Hopefully they are the next to run. This is more addicting than sports gambling.

3. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Already out. Happy with my gains

4. Member
    Sold out at 3.54 shoulda jumped pre market i knew better.

I got stopped out this morning...it was all good though, rode 1/2 my position from 0.67.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 200xp View Post
    I got stopped out this morning...it was all good though, rode 1/2 my position from 0.67.
    Not hard to live with that :)

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OHellnofishin View Post
    so...ya...its running like crypto today I got in at a dollar something and today watched my portfolio play trampoline. Its looking like its reddit fueled is this their next push? Gonna be hard with billions of shares and low ratio value but who knows.
    I'm no expert but it looks like the reddit bunch is infighting and/or skeptical of dope stocks being hyped up by new members?

8. Member
    I was in since .69. Rode it for a while and sold at 2.8X. Of course I held it pretty stagnant for almost 2 months and wrote some calls for a little extra cash, thought I put them plenty far out of the money...then she jumped. Still made a profit, but they definitely ate about 60% of them.

9. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinV View Post
    I was in since .69. Rode it for a while and sold at 2.8X. Of course I held it pretty stagnant for almost 2 months and wrote some calls for a little extra cash, thought I put them plenty far out of the money...then she jumped. Still made a profit, but they definitely ate about 60% of them.
    that the deal with writing calls that scares me. I think I would do way otm calls and fairly close stroke dates.

Tim Sykes was pushing it to his crew either Weds or Thurs, can't remember which day I got his watch list.