ADXS on my watchlist

Keeping an eye on this one as the message boards have been talking it up. Looks promising, needs to achieve compliance by closing above 1.00 for 7 more days.

2. Member
    Just be careful about the R/S possibility with it

3. Member
    Been in and out of it several times.

4. Member
    "Just be careful about the R/S possibility with it"

Reverse Split?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by northstar View Post
    "Just be careful about the R/S possibility with it"

Reverse Split?
    Sometimes companies will take a stock like that and turn say 5 or 10 shares into 1 share. So if it is sitting at $1, then the price would be $5 for a 1:5 and it could keep its compliance. They very rarely work out well, and there's always a huge selloff when one is announced. Not saying it will happen with that stock necessarily, it's just always something to keep in mind with those stocks that are close to compliance.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    Sometimes companies will take a stock like that and turn say 5 or 10 shares into 1 share. So if it is sitting at $1, then the price would be $5 for a 1:5 and it could keep its compliance. They very rarely work out well, and there's always a huge selloff when one is announced. Not saying it will happen with that stock necessarily, it's just always something to keep in mind with those stocks that are close to compliance.
    Excellent explanation, and great advice. JCP did that to stay compliant prior to crapping out completely.

I can't believe this showed up here.

I used to work there.

My stock "was" worth $25,000 a couple of splits ago.

I am now the happy owner of $350 worth of ADXS.

8. Member
    Was the 350 before the .02 down 2day? it was down .14 at one point.
    Wow, did you get a kiss before you got violently violated?

Look at the charts. I was in when things were good. Now the stock is shorted like crazy along with a couple of reverse splits.

A couple of times I was temped to dump $10,000 in them when they were at .30 to make my money back but didn't have the balls.

No guts, no glory.

10. Member
    How do you feel about the company Grizz? Do you think their cancer treatments look promising? Seem to have a few things in trial.
    I'm up about 30 percent on my small position. It's getting a lot of talk on the boards and the meme traders are pushing it pretty hard.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by northstar View Post
    How do you feel about the company Grizz? Do you think their cancer treatments look promising? Seem to have a few things in trial.
    I'm up about 30 percent on my small position. It's getting a lot of talk on the boards and the meme traders are pushing it pretty hard.
    There is various application for their technology platform using engineered Listeria monocytogenes, even in AIDS/HIV and other cancers.

Veru Inc: VERU uses similar platform, and they are trying to modify it for C-19

12. Member
    Refinitiv/Verus upgraded ADVAXIS to Hold after 2020 financial results and provided business updates.