A silver Rolls Royce Wraith showed up at my local Cadillac used car lot. I surely could not afford it but I did want to see the car, so I asked the salesman if we could look at it, maybe take a test drive. After a long look down his nose at me, he looked around, said he had no other customers and I could look at it with him unless other customers showed up. He explained the car had every extra offered by Rolls Royce, and the car had been fully detailed, with covers on the seats and floors.
642 Horsepower, power seats, windows door locks, heated seats, steering wheel, mirrors, windshield and back windows remote trunk (boot) and gas flap release full electronic dashboard, rain sensing wipers, 18 speaker stereo, WI-Fi hotspot....he went on and on as I looked at the leather interior. I think 5 or 6 cows died for the seats and door panels and dash.
I touched the glove box door, it slowy opened by a hidden electric motor, quietly of course. "AHA" I said, the detailer missed something. I pulled a golf tee from the glovebox and showed it to him. "Put it back" he said, "That is an option."
"It is?" I said, "No way".
"Yes" he said, "you put your balls on it when you drive."