Wow this is cold.

Man this is one of the longest cold spells we’ve had in awhile. -13 right now!! Crazy weather hopefully we swing to the extreme warm side after this extreme cold. Other thing seems to suck is it seems that we get our snow on the weekends? Normal that’s probably not a big deal but I’m in charge of snow removal at my work so I spend half a day pushing snow;-( oh well it will pay off later, boss will let me off to fish a few times this spring to make up for the weekend work.
    I wonder how many batteries Napa has sold in the last couple days too? I got some friends that have a lots of cows this is not a fun to do chores.
    Anybody else have jobs that have them working out side in this cold?

Don't have a job working outside but we do have a small farm with 3 horses, 8 goats and some ducks so we are outside a bunch no matter what the temp is. It has not been in the negatives here but in the single digits a few mornings. The one good thing about the cold for me is the ground is all frozen and your not walking in the mud.

Retired

But I remember winters where I was in the weather. I can remember framing houses 1972, being outside for 8-9 hours in the bitter cold

4. Member
    Hmm Bassman... I wasn’t evan born yet in 1972:-) I bet in few weeks it will be 60* I hope.

I moved away from North Dakota so I didn’t have to deal with weather like this. I guess I didn’t go far enough.

6. Member
    These sub zero temps are going to backup ice out. I work in the weather everyday and it has been really tuff.
    John the Garage Doorman

7. Member
    I was kinda worried that the ice is getting thicker:-( it’s good for the ice fishing but not for the guy like me that wants to be out on the water early March Lol. It is what it is just make the best of it right.