USA Overpowered H22😬

20201212_120336.jpg
    I recently purchased my first financed boat lol. It's a H22 repowered with a 2017 2 stroke 250 Pro XS with a manual jackplate. Is anyone else running a similar set up? I see guys with smaller h.p flashed SHOs running faster than me or around the same speed. I'm just looking for ideas on prop sizes I'm not sure if I have a 21 pitch or 23 pitch 3 blade. It's been a while seen I've seen my boat sadly. The hole shot is wicked and it rides pretty level with the bow about even or maybe a little lower than the stern. However, I'm running 64 topped out and trimmed up. I'm looking to gain more top speed with a better cruising speed at lower RPMs. But mainly the point of this post is to see if anyone is running something similar and what speeds and props yall have. Thanks in advance!

2. Member
    You do know that a flashed 200 sho is around 300hp at the prop, right. I don't know what your pad looks like but that has been a major issue with some of the xpress boats. But that is where I would start looking. Can't help with prop or speed as I have no experience with the H boats. I do know with the X boats set up and hull is extremely important. A prop with bow lift is how to get these boats to run. You need to at least know what prop you have so as to give us a place to start. Powertech by any chance! CJ
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.