Banned

Unique Boat Products

Anyone order from them? Made an order for a hole shot plate about 2-3 weeks ago and havent heard a thing about my order. Messaged them on their website and now I am thinking maybe I am out $100. Looking for a hole shot plate for a hydrodynamics 6" Jp with the xdcer mount. I posted about this in general forum, was told to maybe give Steve a call at hydrodynamics but not sure what he is going to do or how he is going to help unless these two companies are affiliated. Anyone know?

Steve is the best means of getting ahold of UBP. You’d think an outfit could at least respond to calls or emails in a timely fashion regardless of production demands.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

3. Member
    I spoke to Steve several months ago to try and order one and he said that he is using Chris Bailey these days because he too is having trouble reaching UBP. Chris Bailey unfortunately has been dealing with Covid and I am not sure if he is still in the hospital or not. Hope he is getting better!

4. Member
    I have sent 2 emails along with 2 voice mails to UBP and no response. I guess business is so good that they don’t need anymore. lol
    Sending my business elsewhere.

No more UBP for me as of 3-4 years ago.....I’m all in with Chris.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

UBP is by far the worst operation for boat bling i ever experienced. I dont see how he is even still in business. CB is the way to go.
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!

7. Member
    Idk if it was by chance but I had a cooler lid ordered and called and left many emails. Sent one email saying I wanted to cancel my order and it shipped the next day.

8. Member
    I bought a hole shot plate, top plate, and passenger rod holder from Chris and the quality is great. There was a little mishap where he mistakenly confused my order with another one so it took longer to receive. Finally after not receiving or hearing anything on the order status I contacted him to find out what the deal was, he was very apologetic and made my items quickly & shipped them within a couple days. He even gave me his cell so I could call him direct if there were issues. I would definitely order from Chris again.

9. Member
    Horrible customer service!!!! And the owner is super rude if you do get him on the phone. He got mad at me because he screwed up and sent me the wrong product.

10. Member
    Man, that is not the way to do business! Chris Bailey (CB Marine) is back to work after a tough time with COVID. Reach out to him.

11. Member
    UPB is absolute top shelf work but he can be difficult to get ahold of. My boat is all UPB and its 110% top notch stuff. Chris Bailey does great work as well.
    "Luminous beings are we not this crude matter." Yoda