Repower with an SHO

Hey everyone, I'm wanting to re-power with a brand new SHO, but I've been struggling to find one in Michigan.
    Anyone have any contact to find an SHO in stock. Thanks for any input.

2. Member
    Good luck on finding anything. Give Sim Yamaha a call in Wisconsin. If there is one Andy can probably find it. How are you liking this cold? CJ
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.

3. Member
    Careful what you wish for, my SHO has been a disappointment from the HPDI it replaced. Good luck with your search.

4. Member
    CJ1, The cold and I don't get along! I'm anxiously awaiting spring! I've been searching for two weeks, found one 200 SHO in Wisconsin, I'm looking for a 225.
    My HPDI has very low hours and Chit one cylinder, it was awesome while it lasted. Having trouble even getting it rebuilt, no blocks. My PH is still good, but I want reliability.
    To the point now trying to rebuild and repower...

5. Member
    Just asked my dealer today when he would be able to get a SHO. He said he didn’t know but last he was told maybe this fall. Seems it might have something to do with covid import restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by stratosmich View Post
    CJ1, The cold and I don't get along! I'm anxiously awaiting spring! I've been searching for two weeks, found one 200 SHO in Wisconsin, I'm looking for a 225.
    My HPDI has very low hours and Chit one cylinder, it was awesome while it lasted. Having trouble even getting it rebuilt, no blocks. My PH is still good, but I want reliability.
    To the point now trying to rebuild and repower...
    PM sent...

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

7. Member
    Trader Bills in Hot Springs AR has several SHO's in show - just expect to pay for one though..
    Blazer 650 PRO /Nizpro SC SHO

8. Member
    Thanks, looking on their site, no SHO's...I may have to call.