Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarKraft195 View Post
    GOOGAN SQUAD DIGITAL SCALE
    Just going to say a couple of the main owners of googan been using a rapala tournament scale...
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

2. Member
    Ive had several Rapala digital scales. Dont use them anymore as always had to replace batteries to get it to weigh correctly.

3. Member
    Get the catch commander and don't look back ... I love mine easy to use and accurate... like an y other scale or calibrated device DO NOT DROP IT
    07 tracker TX 190
    75 horse Mercury
    999 KVD, 859 , and 798 SI HD

4. Member
    I like my 15lb bogagrip - dead nuts, no batteries, will last several lifetimes in freshwater, built in lip gripper.

5. Member
    I have used a Brecknell for the past several years and it is dead on accurate and has never given me any issues.

6. Member
    I've used the same Rapala tournament touch screen for about 6 years now. I've changed the batteries twice in 6 years. The few times I've weighed fish with it and with the clubs tournament scales, they were identical. At this point, if I drop it in the drink or something happens, I'll buy another one.
    2001 Champion 187 Yamaha 175
    12' Talons, Lithiums and Garmins
    All pulled by a Hemi

7. Member
    I'm in to the 5th year with my Rapala touch screen scale. No issues other than every spring I take a picture of the instructions so that I have them handy until I remember how to clear 1 bin or all bins. Also, I change the batteries in the spring no matter what - it's cheap. Wet fingers can be an issue, but not usually. Seems very accurate when I check it, but I don't really care since I am culling the smallest fish primarily.

8. Member
    I have a catch commander that worked fine till I held the right and left button and now it won’t weigh . It seems like its locked up any help will be appreciated

Brecknell Scale, best one I've ever found. Pricey, but well worth the $$
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reason162 View Post
    I like my 15lb bogagrip - dead nuts, no batteries, will last several lifetimes in freshwater, built in lip gripper.
    ^^^This^^^

Only shortcomings are the small markings for weight and 1/4 lb increments on the 15lb scale. Nothing is as accurate or durable and dependable as a Boga IMO.

11. Member
    I've used an old Chattillion spring scalesfor over 30 years. Never breaks down, never needs batteries. Just always weighs, and correctly. I did take the hook off and put a non penetrating clamp on.

I checked them today since I had a fish yesterday that scale weighed less than my thumb weight. Had to calibrate my thumb. Within an ounce of grocery store scale.

If I remember correctly, I paid about $60 for these when I bought them over 30 years ago. Probably 2 - 3 times than now if even made.

Highly recommended.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12