Garmin 93sv and 73sv Echomaps, how do I adjust Lake Level Offset, can't find it

I purchased my boat used and it came with two Echomap Gamins. I have a 73SV (bow) and 93SV on the console. Both have LakeVue Ultra HD (I think)internally. It sure look like it to me. There are no cards in these units and they are not shared. From my years in the past with my Garmin's I could find the lake level offset in the charts menu.

Depth range shading appears and works just fine. However, when I go to adjust lake level offset this menu option does not appear or I can't find it on either unit. What am I doing wrong? Do I have to buy Ultral HD mapping to operate lake level offset for winter pool lakes? Need help.

These are 2017 units. Love the units other then the inability to adjust lake level offset for winter pool lakes. Also, I noticed the lake mapping readouts are slightly deeper then what my sonar reads. How can I sync th sonar and map levels to be the same?

TTT, hope someone can offer any insight. Thanks in advanced.

3. Member
    Lakevu g3 is standard in the unit. g3 Ultra you have to purchase the card to get dynamic lake level. Before purchasing you should also check lakes.garmin.com to see if the lakes you fish have that feature because all lakes don’t.

https://lakes.garmin.com/
    Last edited by BASStard6344; 02-07-2021 at 12:11 PM.

Much appreciate your followup. Quite helpful. Also, If that is standard I'm very impressed that it's built into my Garmin SV's for my reservoirs in Alabama. The detail is extremely good for lake mapping. To me it's is freaking good and I had the LakeVu Ultra card 5 years ago. I can't imagine I need much more. The lake level offset is not that big for me to purchase the mapping.