dartag1829

Posting larger photos

Anyone use Shutterfly to store photos. Can't figure out how to link them to a thread. I used Photobucket until they wanted to charge for it. I searched and all the threads are a couple years old.

Any suggestions for an Old Guy.

Above is saved from a URL. You need to know where the image is actually stored in Shutterfly (the URL). After adding your image to your post and before saving the post, double click the image to open the settings box, then select small, med, large, full size. You can also just upload it and again just double click the image to set the properties.
    Last edited by LennyB; 02-06-2021 at 01:17 PM.

3. dartag1829
    Last edited by dartag1829; 02-06-2021 at 01:36 PM.

4. dartag1829
    Test12

Looks like Shutterfly uses a script to display the images on their site. The URL of those Mercury Verados on Shutterfly is below but that URL doesn't work here since the path to it does not end in a file type this site recognizes. It needs to have the .jpg or .png type file ending. You could just open and save it to your desk top and then upload it directly from your PC.

https://uniim1.shutterfly.com/ng/ser...342898/enhance

6. dartag1829
    Test

Attachment 439619

Do you change size in Manage Attachments. All I get are thumbnails.

When your in edit mode, click: Insert Image > Select the image to upload and upload it > then while still in edit mode double click the image that was just added to your post > a dialog box will open asking you to select the size to display, as seen in the images below.

images-01.jpg

images-02.jpg

8. dartag1829
    Test again

Thanks Lenny. Thinking this would be a good bed fishing spotter boat.

bedfish.JPG

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    Anyone use Shutterfly to store photos. Can't figure out how to link them to a thread. I used Photobucket until they wanted to charge for it. I searched and all the threads are a couple years old.

Any suggestions for an Old Guy.
    Simple.................Find the picture you want, save it to your phone or computer. Upload it here https://postimages.org/ and the copy the link that says "Hotlink for forums" then paste that into your thread.

10. Member
    test

test

12. Member