No drill spider rig

I’ve been a single pole guy all my fishing life. I want to try spider rigging but don’t want to mount anything permanently in my boat. Does anyone make anything like this any longer? I think Cumberland Crappie use to produce this set up, but no longer. I’ve been thinking of building my own, but no need to re-invent the wheel if there is something out there. Several companies make no drill double seat or no drill rod holders, but none in a combination like this. TIA for suggestions.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2018 Ranger RT188 Custom Jet
    150/105 Evinrude ETEC Jet

2. Member
    I used an 1/8" aluminum in a "T" shape. The bottom of the T I drilled a 3/4 hole and the seat pedestal held it in place fine, and worked fine. . Put your holders out on the upper portion of the T. When I re-carpeted the deck I did install 2 other pedestal bases in the deck. My partner and I couldn't get into the spider rigging,(got boring) but we did use both seat pedestals for drop shotting. That was a help with the wind blowing and able to keep both of us on the edge of the drops.

3. Member
    All, I would prefer a no drill mount for my bass boat, but I have been looking at these Driftmaster T-bars. I know some of your professional guys like the single rod holders due to detecting bites, but I’m looking for a set up with minimal permanent attachments to my boat. When bass fishing, I prefer a clean and/or clean looking deck (ocd I guess). Anyway I have found these that look like they would work and only leave a small “star” base attached to the deck. My question is; Who has used these? Do they bounce or move around too much? TIA
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Member
    I really like this idea. I envisioned building one similar to the Driftmaster Crowfoot, with 2 45 degree flat to mount the rod holders on. However, I think your T idea would make for a much more stable mount. You don’t happen to have any photos you could PM or text do you? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brushsjigs View Post
    I used an 1/8" aluminum in a "T" shape. The bottom of the T I drilled a 3/4 hole and the seat pedestal held it in place fine, and worked fine. . Put your holders out on the upper portion of the T. When I re-carpeted the deck I did install 2 other pedestal bases in the deck. My partner and I couldn't get into the spider rigging,(got boring) but we did use both seat pedestals for drop shotting. That was a help with the wind blowing and able to keep both of us on the edge of the drops.

5. Member
    Rangerman, PM me your phone number or an email addy and Ill look for it.

Did you check out these guys.

https://dub-l-seat.com/
    1994 201 Champ re-powered with a 250 HO G2 E250LHAFA 05438419

Ever mess around on market place on facebook? Found me a set of mr Crappie on there for 80 dollars. I have a tracker 190 did have to drill a few holes but the sides are beveled down a little so it holds the mount out . Freeded up a lot of space in the boat with them leaning outward. 273692381_366816401637261_8549815213904092785_n.jpg
    190TX Tracker 24' Striper offshore
    Southern living. Coastal North Carolina