dartag1829

Ultimate Sports Show Detroit

This appeared on Showspans Facebook page. Going to be interesting to see if it happens. To many people in an enclosed area for me.

Due to many Covid related issues and stumbling blocks we are forced to postpone Outdoorama and The Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids to next year and shift as many of their exhibits into what has become the Nation’s largest Pure Fishing Show!!! The Ultimate Fishing Show – Detroit will be held March 25-28 at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    To many people in an enclosed area for me.
    I agree
    2019 Ranger 212LS with a 2019 Mercury 250 ProXS 4-Stroke
    Humminbird HELIX 10 MSI and HELIX 10 Chirp (side by side at the console)
    Humminbird HELIX 10 MDI+ and HELIX 10 Chirp (stacked at the bow)
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112lb with Humminbird MEGA 360
    Dual Minn Kota 12' Talon with R&R Design
    Extended Emergency Ladder

Well as they say
    If you build it they will come

Depending on the day you talk to me I have different opinions on it

The last show we did was the Ultimate Detroit show last year and we really need to get back to doing shows

Hell I’m ready to fill Mike’s house with product for the swap meet just to sell something

A lot of vendors not to mention Show Span itself may not be able to stay afloat much longer if we don’t get back to business as usual

But knowing how many people I interact with in a single day at these shows and the fact that they canceled the GR show this one will be the only one this year has me worried

I’m not old enough to get the vaccination yet and doubt I’ll get it before then so double masks, vinyl gloves, sanitizer and encouraging people to use credit cards will be SOP for me

Only good news is the number say Michigan is doing better than many states
    and we have over a month and a half to improve so I can only hope for the best
    Fingers Crossed
    "The handicapped angler"

4. Member
    DeVos Place is being used for a vaccination center at $12k/day so I’m guessing that was part of their stumbling block in GR.

The GR show is just a big flea market anyways so I’m not disappointed. I’ve never been to the Novi show, they have a lot more and recognizable names in the bass world, so I’d like to make the trip over there some day. I’ll sit this year out though.