200 L efi questions

I have a 200 EFI 2000 efi 200l ot158135. I took out the boat last weekend for the first time for me. Motor was hard to get started, but when it finally got started it ran fine, I ran it for about 15 to 20 minutes and fished a spot for about 30 minutes, then went to another spot and fished, it wouldn't restart and had to use trolling motor to get back to dock. What and where should I start looking at. I never ran the boat over 6 mph , when I tried to go full throttle it wanted to die , when I would reduce throttle it would stumble for a split second and would ran fine . Thanks for any and all help Dennis

2. Member
    basics, spark on all 6 ,fuel supply and delivery, fuel quality,compresson
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    Well got the engine to run Wright had a bad fuel driver and 2 bad injector srivera in the ecu . thanks for all the help

4. Member
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................