Old Fishing Tackle Show in March

For those that like Old Fishing Tackle ! There will be a NFLCC Show March 12th and 13th in Guntersville @ the State Park ! Info is below ...

March 11-13, 2021 - Guntersville, Alabama
    GUNTERSVILLE, ALABAMA, NFLCC SPRING SHOW

The Guntersville, Alabama, Spring Show will be March 12 and 13th, 2021, at the Guntersville Alabama State Park. The show host will be Jimmy Pettis. This show will prove to be one of the best shows for public and local attendance in the NFLCC. With a strong outdoor fishing and hunting population in Guntersville Alabama, we anticipate having lots of outside guests like last year. It will be well advertised to the public through many local venues. We need the NFLCC support for this show. Please make your plans to attend, for now space and tables will be limited, we hope that improves for the show dates.

Dates:
    March 11th , Members set up
    March 12th
    March 13th Show schedule. Room check-in 4:00 PM
    Member show room set up at 3:00PM with selling & trading.
    Friday show, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. room lock up
    Saturday show, 8 a.m. – noon

Guntersville Alabama State Park – www.alapark.com/lakeguntersville

1155 Lodge Drive
    Guntersville, AL 35976
    256-505-6621
    Group Code 8825 for reservations

All reservations please ask for the NFLCC show group no. 8825 room rates are $111. for Single Q. per night plus taxes. Park side,,, $129. for Double Q. per night plus taxes, Lake-Side,1st. floor,,, $140. for Double Q. per night Lake Side 3rd. floor, plus taxes. Check in time is 4:00 PM for all rooms.

The 6’ show tables for selling or display $25 each; will only have 60 tables total, show registration is $10.

Tables can be reserved at djpettis@charter.net. Payment should be sent to Jimmy Pettis, 4969 Crystal Circle, Hoover, AL 35226. Please call me at 1-205-283-8518 with any questions.
    In God WE Trust

2. Member
    I will definitely check it out since I live on Lake Guntersville. It will be interesting to see what they consider old.