Lucas Gun Oil Products

Anybody use these products?
    Trying to switch to just 1 brand of cleaning stuff and they seem to have everything to cover from butt to barrel tip.
    Thank you for your input.

2. Member
    I have no reason to limit myself to one brand, but I do use some Lucas gun products. Seem to work well for me. My new Sig's have come with a sample pack of the Lucas oil.
    John

3. Member
    lucas oil = good, Wilson combat = better from what i have seen , my advise is try the Wilson combat products 1st.

4. Member
    I've used the Lucas extreme duty products before, no complaints, also used Pro Shot products, right now i'm using the KG brand of products.

5. Member
    I am sure their stuff is fine but I do not buy products marketed for firearms as they are marked up way too much. I use lubriplate food grade grease and oil. I use ballistol sportsman’s oil for blackpowder guns. I guess that is an expensive and marketed oil but i only use it when I need something that is water soluble.

6. Member
    Only thing special about gun oils and cleaners is how gullible the people who buy it are.

I have a bottle and the only reason I bought it was because of the applicator. It had the needle in the bottle.