Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    was just told today, they are out of stock. will take 2 to 3 weeks for replacement

Quote Originally Posted by billproxs View Post
    was just told today, they are out of stock. will take 2 to 3 weeks for replacement

3. Member
    Hopefully it will be sooner than that. My replacement is supposed to be delivered today.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BRETT View Post
    Hopefully it will be sooner than that. My replacement is supposed to be delivered today.
    they actually said end of March. i said no way. it will be sooner for sure.

5. Member
    I had a bad Active Target with a weak signal. I sent email to Lowrance last Tuesday 3/2 Based upon instructions on their website and received a whole new unit on Monday 3/8. Happy with how quick they handled and I never called customer service . Installed new unit yesterday and will test this weekend.

6. Member

7. Member
    Welp...received the package today, packing slip said Active Target Transducer, however the contents of the package was what looks to be a refurbished hook 12ts unit.....My blood is boiling.

8. Member
    Welp...received the package today, packing slip said Active Target Transducer, however the contents of the package was what looks to be a refurbished hook 12ts unit.....My blood is boiling.
    looks like you got hosed by a packing/shipping person mixing your shipping label and box up with who ever was getting the hook. That sucks, hopefully thy will get you fixed fast.

9. Member
    I received my replacement unit last Thursday, replaced the defective unit and it worked well this weekend. Shipped the defective one back yesterday. I did notice the new transducer cable had a Ferrell type shield where the original one did not.

Unbelievable....I’d be sending another email!

11. Member
    same thing I was told. Colossal blunder all way around for lowrance. For the life of me I cannot understand how QC allowed that many AT transducers out the door that cannot even register bottom!

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GOFISH$ View Post
    same thing I was told. Colossal blunder all way around for lowrance. For the life of me I cannot understand how QC allowed that many AT transducers out the door that cannot even register bottom!
    Sounds as if there was a bunch that didn’t get one or a couple picked out by QC to test before they got boxed up and shipped. You do know that lowrance, or any company for that matter, QC people do not test every single item that it made. If they were to do that it would take even longer to get products out for us.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    Unbelievable....I’d be sending another email!
    I did last night...this one wasn't the happiest. Received email this morning that basically says get bent, because they are currently out of stock.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrokarJigN View Post
    He told me that my serial number fell into a range of units with weak transducers.
    Does somebody knows this bad transducers numbers range - or may be production dates range? Thanks
    Lowrance Live 16 + AI 2-1 + AT

15. Member
    Got my replacement yesterday, 3 weeks, working great! !!

16. Member
    I don’t believe they have QC anymore my company changed to employee responsible for his work lol just saying I power eat!

17. Member
    Sorry empowerment !

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy111 View Post
    Sounds as if there was a bunch that didn’t get one or a couple picked out by QC to test before they got boxed up and shipped. You do know that lowrance, or any company for that matter, QC people do not test every single item that it made. If they were to do that it would take even longer to get products out for us.
    Oh, absolutely they could not test every one they send out. not matter how you spin it though, Lowrance fell way short of any type of QC standards with initial release of AT transducers.

19. Member
    Quick update...my replacement is being overnighted.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123