Any news on parts availability?

Had some issues tracking down a compressor for my pro xs that was under warranty last summer. Has the parts supply improved recently or is it still hard to track down replacement parts?

I finally got my ignition switch I ordered back on September 10th. Its just the way it is on some stuff right now. We have some appliances at the store that were ordered before Thanksgiving and they are still a couple months out...

3. Member
    ive had a 25 FURY prop ordered since MAY 2020
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by duncankopprichardson View Post
    Had some issues tracking down a compressor for my pro xs that was under warranty last summer. Has the parts supply improved recently or is it still hard to track down replacement parts?
    Depends on WHICH ProXS we're discussing.

If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info (serial number) when posting. Thanks!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

5. dartag1829
    I ordered a Part Number: 881705T1
    Item Name: PUMP KIT-FUEL
    Merc 150 EFI OT579842
    from European Marine. September 17th.

Part is backordered. Rhonda has been good at keeping me updated on the status.

Sure hope I get it by spring.

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Steve- we hope so too! Aggravating to say the least.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

7. dartag1829
    Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    Steve- we hope so too! Aggravating to say the least.