Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by ridgerunner11 View Post
    Busch light

2. Member
    Centrum Silver, B-12,COQ10 is my daily routine. The B-12 came as a suggestion by the Chiropractor.!!

3. Banned
    With a proper diet you should never have to take vitamins. They are actually bad for you

4. Member
    I eat an orange 4-5 times a week for lunch, rarely get sick, haven't had the flu in 20 years (no yearly shot) and in the winter a cold once in a while. No vitamins ever .

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by repdept View Post
    I take Centrum Silver for men 50+
    +1 and some fiber pills to keep the colon healthier.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dadcat41 View Post
    With a proper diet you should never have to take vitamins. They are actually bad for you
    First I'm hearing they are bad for you. How are they bad for you?

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike petro View Post
    Unless bloodwork says your deficient then over the counter vitamins are waste of money. Eat right and you’ll be fine
    Even if true I don't think a few pennies a day on a pill can be considered a waste of money.

this study dates back to 2013, but I believe it still stands. https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-s...ltivitamin.%22. one doctor I met told me, the U.S. has the healthiest toilets in the world.
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Axkiker View Post
    I just take a multi and whatever LewStule tells me to take. Ill either live forever or my wiener will fall off.
    You've should've noticed an 'UPtick' as it relates to Your junque/junk™ after using MACA for this brief period. Your urinary flow has probably improved to the point of upsetting some of Your thoroughbred neighbors. Hopefully You got some 'blood work' to see the improvements??

i ran out of things to try after my second penile reduction..

You should see improvement in both Muladhara and Svadsthana chakras (root; sacral) The idea is to wake to crap.

download.png

WE think that is best, You know, the TURD in my pocket.

Stay Hydrated...

i've added Valerian™ to my night time fluids and have been quite elated w/the results, WE really are, the both of us.. me and the ol' turd.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xcoach View Post
    My wife gives me this little blue pill at night, says it helps both of us to get a good nights sleep. I asked her what’s in it, she’s says something to keep you from rolling over on your stomach. She says I sleep fine on my back and she gets a good night’s sleep too.
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

11. Member
    Just an older fat guy's vitamin..............

D3 and Calcium that it.

13. Member
    Quercetin,Vitamin C, Vitamin D3 & Zinc Combination recommended taken together.

If you feel like you are getting a cold, sniffles...Doctor says take a 1/2 teaspoon of povidone iodine with 6 oz of water..make nasal wash...will kick those germs in the butt....on contact it said to kill 99.9% of the germs..Early treatment is key...

14. Member
    I use to take a daily multi vitamin & kept having kidney stones. Quit taking them because doctor said it would reduce them if I quit & haven’t had a stone since.

15. Member
    Used to take all sorts. But months back when I started taking different prescriptions, I went to just the multivitamin.

16. Member
    LEF 2/day multi
    Magnesium
    Glucosamine/Chondroitin
    Omega-3
    Lemon juice
    All with food (breakfast)

Stopped taking stuff like turmeric because of GI problems
    ( and who the h#$$ eats right?)
    Do not take your half in the middle ....

Other than genetic polymorphism defects like MTHFR, MTRR, VDR Taq, etc. you're basically just making really expensive pee if you're taking vitamins. Even then, most people don't realize that taking certain vitamins can do more harm than good based on your genetic SNIPs as mentioned earlier. And most vitamins, both water soluble and fat soluble work together synergistically. So if you're taking Vitamin D, you better be taking a K2 with it as well to regulate where all that excess calcium will go. And that's just one small example.

As for me, I know all of my genetic SNIPs and what vitamins I need to help those genes work better, which is Niacin and Vitamin D3/K2. Other than that it's working out at 5:30am, and a somewhat healthy diet.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

18. Member
    It is very important to saturate the body with all necessary vitamins and minerals. I'm not sure that I get all needed vitamins from food, that's why I take supplements from the Canadian pharmacy. I take vitamin D3 all the time, omega-3 regularly, and other supplements if needed.
    Last edited by divelt; 09-01-2022 at 04:41 AM.

I take a Multi with B and D and magnesium

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345